Sunday, June 18, 2006

Future Projects


I'll be joining in on a wee SAL that Karen is organising for Blackbird Designs Quaker Garden. I absolutely adore the Loose Feather designs, and can't wait to start this... the SAL will give me a great excuse to. :) Please ignore the untidy serging on the fabric in the above photo: I have a tiny wee temperamental serger that does the job - but only just. ;-)


I've also decided that I'll definitely be stitching The Village of Hawk Run Hollow. I'm not sure when I'll start it, but I'm buying the chart and all the supplies from Drema at Needlecraft Corner. This is one I can't resist. I've been anticipating this design coming out (along with so many other stitchers) for months, and I wasn't disappointed.

I should have some Happy Dances to share soon... And I have a few other projects I'd like to start too. When I finish a few that I'm working on at the moment, I'll be able to do that guilt free!

2 comments:

Annemarie said...

Hey Concetta, thanks for visiting my blog! I always love getting new visitors, because usually, they lead me to wonderul blogs I never saw before, as is the case now! You're working on some lovely projects and I'm looking forward to following your progress!

Christine said...

Hi Concetta !
I like the same designers as you !
I've got the Quaker Sampler kit too and i've decided to stitch the Village too. Although i shouldn't !
I seems i begin to mute into a squarel, doing stitching food stocks...
:)