Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Tired!

No photos today. I was playing around with my blog template before going to bed last night, and did *something* wrong: don't know what, because I couldn't fix it! So I took the opportunity to hunt for a new template to use. I ended up going to bed at 2.30am because I had to "fix" it before I went. I haven't done anything silly like that on a "work night" for a while.. I must be getting old. ;-)

I've also been adding "hit" counters to my blog. It's so much fun to see where in the world people are coming from. I've even been adding them to my (business) website. Yep, definitely addicited.

In stitching news, I'm making progress on Silver Branch. I hadn't done any REAL over-1 stitching in over six months, and I have to say it took me a while to get back into it. I didn't enjoy the first hour at all, but it's strangely addictive after a while. Having said that, I've had a bit of eye strain over the past couple of days, and the only thing I can think of that's causing it is the over-1 stitching. I have a great lamp for stitching (it's a Daylight), but I don't use a magnifier when I probably should. So it's either going to be the magnifier or give up on the over-1 after I've finished the two projects I have started!

No comments: