Monday, September 04, 2006

Blog Problems

Carol, Thanks for pointing that out to me. I've been getting it too, and was hoping that it was only effecting me!

I haven't changed to beta blogger, so it can't be that. I'm wondering if it's the NeoCounter Tool? I've taken it away temporarily to see if that makes a difference (though I've kept NeoEarth).

Please let me know if anyone is still getting any script errors.

If anyone has any tips they're always welcome too - my HTML skills are basic to say the least! ;-)

Thank you!


*Edited to Add*

Well, that didn't work! I've now taken away NeoEarth too.


*Edited to Add (again - sorry!)*

It appears it was NeoEarth [though I'm still not 100% sure]. Apparently when there are too many "hits" on the counter it starts to malfunction, because it can't cope. Hmmm. OK. Wish I'd known that before spending £6 for the 6-month premium subscription! Lucky I wasn't tempted to get the 12-month subscription. I think I can still use it, as long as I use the "list the last 100 cities only" option; or something similar. I'll look into that another time.

No comments: