Monday, December 04, 2006

21 Days to go...

Just a quick post from me, as it's been too long again. No stitching photos to share this time, though I should have a few soon - I've been stitching Christmas designs lately, just because I'm in the mood for it. :) I always feel daft for posting when I don't have stitching photos though - hence why I haven't posted much over the past couple of months. :(

To those who asked (though you've probably forgotten after all this time - sorry!) - no, that's not the fabric I was thinking of using for Pearl Lights -- it was the first one on hand that I thought the pearls would like nice on. :) Although I haven't made up my mind 100% on the fabric, I was thinking of just a (plain) natural colour, as I plan to do all the Lights eventually and I think a natural fabric is the only one that will suit all of them.

Work has been very busy - who'd have thought it at this time of the year! I'm taking two weeks off for Christmas/NY though - can't wait! My aunt is coming over from Italy to spend Christmas in Scotland too. She lands in Prestwick on December 16th and I can't wait to see her!

I had an order arrive from Hotel Chocolat today: yum!! All Christmas presents, though... I even wrapped them all up this morning, to make sure I wasn't tempted! LOL I think the slabs are going to particularly go down well with the chocoholics in the family. ;-P

I'll hopefully have some stitching photos to share soon, but in the mean time, Snoops is standing in again...




7 comments:

Eclecticmk - Margie said...

It's always fun to have a Snoops photo!

Nicki said...

Good to see you even if there's no stitching to show - Snoopy is a beautiful stand in :)

Wendy said...

You're a busy girl, Tina! Chocolate really makes the best Christmas pressie....good thing you have them all gift-wrapped.

stitcherw said...

Yummm Chocolate, sounds like a great present to me, so I'm sure it will be much appreciated. Snoops is so cute, and he poses so nicely.
Sue

KarenV said...

Nothing wrong with kitty pictures! Snoopy looks very contemplative - he's obviously pondering the meaning of life (or can smell food LOL!)

lena-lou said...

Nice to see you blog, I bet Snoopy is pleased about being the picture :-)

Jane said...

Happy name day!
Veronica