Saturday, February 11, 2006

Stitching Updates


I'll soon have a happy dance! I only need to do a little beading, then Chatelaine's Summer Afternoon (Enchanted Gardens series) will be complete. I started it in August 2004. I have no idea why it took this long to finish, because it was a joy to stitch and actually stitched up pretty quickly. I guess I took a few really long breaks inbetween - typical me! After I finish it, I will have to quickly move on to finishing up Mirabilia's Crescent Dreams for my friend Debbie. Her brother had a little boy at the end of December, and she asked me to stitch this for him as a Christening gift, after seeing the one I did for my cousins new baby. Speaking of which, I got my cousin's gift framed recently, and was really pleased with how it turned out. :-)

No comments: